The North Apothecary Loft is a 3,300 square foot loft gracing the north half of The Apothecary Building’s fifth floor at 140 N. 8th Street, in the heart of Lincoln’s Historic Haymarket District. Seating capacity for the North Apothecary Loft is 150 guests.
The North Apothecary Loft is offered on a unique basis—we do NOT bundle the food and beverage with the room, which is often found in other venues. When booking an event in the North Apothecary Loft, you receive complete control over the food and beverage catering—thus allowing you to save thousands of dollars compared to other venues.
The Apothecary Lofts offer packages in which the wedding party can host multiple events, including:
- Rehearsal dinner
- Sleepover/bachelorette party for the bride and her friends
(Envious grooms often book the South Apothecary Loft to have their own pre-wedding night)
- Location to prepare for the wedding
- Pre-wedding brunch
- Wedding ceremony
- Wedding reception
- Wedding night accommodations for the bride and groom
- Gift opening brunch the following morning
- Business Receptions
- Business and Family Dinners
- Romantic overnight or weekend stays
- Fund-raising activities
- Holiday Parties
- Tailgate Festivities
- Accommodations for visiting dignitaries
- 150 guest seating capacity
- Brick and timber construction
- Oak woodwork and polished brass fixtures
- Plush carpet and ceramic and porcelain tile throughout
- Spacious kitchen with two peninsulas for serving large groups
- 1,800 square foot great room with fireplace, Italian leather furnishings, and
- Two-story library/study
- 750 square foot studio-bedroom/retreat with king-size bed, fireplace, and whirlpool
- Master bath with dual sinks, showers, walk-in closet and laundry facilities
- Guest bath with shower and walk-in closet
- LCD Projector
- High-quality sound equipment
Schedule a Tour of This Venue
Ask About Our Honeymoon Packages!
What Guests Are Saying
We had a perfect experience using the North Loft for our reception. Crystal was very attentive to our every need. She made it possible to get the Nebraska game on played during our reception. Absolutely worth the money. Would definitely choose this place again!
Our son Mike Callen and his new bride Cherise held their prenuptial dinner in the North Apothecary room. We were most satisfied with your employee Crystal and the facility was just right for our event and the 124 guests who attended. We would highly recommend your services and facility to others.
We rented the North Loft for a reception. Jon and Crystal were both great to work with and very helpful. The space is great and best of all you do not have to decorate much, the atmosphere is wonderful. Worth the little extra in price, saved on food and alcohol and they take care of set-up and most clean-up except for you decorations. Loved it!
Send any questions you have about this space, or share the memories of the time you spent with us.