140 N. 8th Street, Suite 501
The South Apothecary Loft (Suite 501) is a 2,700 square foot loft gracing the south half of the fifth floor of The Apothecary Building at 140 N. 8th Street, in the heart of Lincoln’s Historic Haymarket District. Seating capacity for the South Apothecary Loft is 100 guests.
As with The North Apothecary Loft, The South Apothecary Loft is also offered on the same unique basis—where we do NOT bundle the food and beverage with the room. When you book an event in the South Apothecary Loft, you will receive complete control over the food and beverage catering—thus allowing you to save thousands of dollars compared to other venues.
We offer a “wedding package” in the Apothecary Lofts. For example, many bridal parties have hosted a number of events here, including:
- Rehearsal dinner
- Sleepover/bachelorette party for the bride and her friends
- Location to prepare for the wedding
- Pre-wedding brunch
- Wedding ceremony
- Wedding reception
- Wedding night accommodations for the bride and groom (to enjoy the beautiful amenities such as the whirlpool and fireplace)
- Gift opening brunch the morning following the wedding.
- Business Receptions
- Business and Family Dinners
- Romantic overnight or weekend stays
- Fund-raising activities
- Holiday Parties
- Tailgate Festivities
- Accommodations for visiting dignitaries
- Brick and timber construction
- Oak woodwork and polished brass fixtures
- Plush carpet and ceramic and porcelain tile throughout
Spacious kitchen with peninsula for serving large groups
- 1,400 square foot great room with fireplace
- 750 square foot studio-bedroom/retreat with king-size bed and whirlpool
- Master bath with dual sinks, shower, and walk-in closet
- Guest bath with shower
- Two 42″ High Definition flat screen televisions
Schedule a Tour of This Venue
Ask About Our Honeymoon Packages!
What Guests Are Saying
We had a perfect experience using the North Loft for our reception. Crystal was very attentive to our every need. She made it possible to get the Nebraska game on played during our reception. Absolutely worth the money. Would definitely choose this place again!
Our son Mike Callen and his new bride Cherise held their prenuptial dinner in the North Apothecary room. We were most satisfied with your employee Crystal and the facility was just right for our event and the 124 guests who attended. We would highly recommend your services and facility to others.
We rented the North Loft for a reception. Jon and Crystal were both great to work with and very helpful. The space is great and best of all you do not have to decorate much, the atmosphere is wonderful. Worth the little extra in price, saved on food and alcohol and they take care of set-up and most clean-up except for you decorations. Loved it!
Mon – Fri 8 am - 5 pm