140 N. 8th Street
In 1905, architect Ferdinand Fiske, constructed a beautiful four story building. Fiske used wide, windowless corners and three-story tall piers to lend a blocky massiveness to the design, while alternating wide and narrow piers between the window bays to give some variety to the street facades. In 1919, Fiske added a fifth story to the building. The fact that the same architect was involved in both phases probably accounts for the gracefulness of the addition. Originally labeled the Lincoln Drug Company Building, this sturdy warehouse sold drugs, chemicals and pharmaceutical supplies until the 1950’s.
Today, The Apothecary, located at the intersection of 8th & “P” Streets, is in the Heart of Lincoln’s Historic Haymarket District. The Apothecary is home to the Apothecary Lofts, specialty shops, as well as office, business, and professional suites.
|Suite 40||750 sq. ft.|
|Suite 201||500 sq. ft.|
|Suite 430||1500 sq. ft.|
Schedule a Tour of This Building
Mon – Fri 8 am - 5 pm